- National Incident-Based Reporting System User Manual
- NIBRS Technical Specification - November 1, 2017
- Cargo Theft Technical Specification
- Conversion of National Incident Based Reporting System (NIBRS) Data to Cargo Theft Data
- Hate Crime Technical Specification
- Nebraska NIBRS+ Specification
- NIBRS XML Specification - February 8, 2018
- NIBRS XML Specification (Updated) - July 24, 2018
Mapped Nebraska Statutes
The following statutes have been mapped by the Nebraska Crime Commission primarily for programmatic purposes. These codes and descriptions are formatted in a way that make each offense unique and are not intended to have any other legal meaning.
If there are recommended changes to be made to the statute mapping or there are any questions regarding how the statutes are mapped, please notify Ryan Anderson at the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 402-471-3982. If needed, a modification to the mapping will be made by this office and re-uploaded to the Crime Commission website with a revised date.