- Manual for Automated Agencies
- Computer Submission Specifications
- Data Collection Guidelines
- Nebraska NIBRS+ Specification
- NIBRS User's Guide for Sleuth Version 10
- NIBRS Manual for Sleuth Version 9
- NIBRS XML Specification - July 24, 2017
Mapped Nebraska Statutes
The following statutes have been mapped by the Nebraska Crime Commission primarily for programmatic purposes. These codes and descriptions are formatted in a way that make each offense unique and are not intended to have any other legal meaning.
If there are recommended changes to be made to the statute mapping or there are any questions regarding how the statutes are mapped, please notify Lydia Daniel at the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 471-3982. If needed, a modification to the mapping will be made by this office and re-uploaded to the Crime Commission website with a revised date.