Nebraska Crime Victim - Training and Technical Assistance Program
A grant funded program that brings supplemental trainings and training scholarships to victim service providers and allied professionals (for example, school psychologists, CPS workers, county and family attorneys, law enforcement, and therapists). One of the primary goals of the program is to provide more training opportunities for rural areas. This is accomplished through the scholarship program, bringing a trainer to those areas, and providing the opportunity for free trainings online through the up and coming NCV-TTAP portal.
“This project was supported by Award NO. 2018-V3-GX-0087 awarded by the Office of Justice Programs, Office for Victims of Crime, Department of Justice.”
NCV-TTAP Training & Technical Assistance Scholarship Program
The scholarship program provides victim providers and allied professionals with an opportunity to apply for monies for trainings in or out of state. These monies are grant funded and limited, therefore selection depends heavily on the type of training and the benefits and/or impact the training will have on victims. These scholarships are reimbursement only per federal regulations.
- Be sure you have your supervisor’s signature and approval when submitting the application.
- Application must be submitted at least 10 days before the registration is due.
- NCV-TTAP Scholarship Application click here: https://forms.gle/tt5FPjV9REMRupHC8
Submitting for Reimbursement:
- You are responsible for gathering all needed documentation, not the venue or training program.
- No Reimbursement will occur unless the training is attended.
- Must submit a W-9 click here: W-9 Fillable
- Use the provided Expense Voucher and Guidelines Form click here: Expense Voucher and Guidelines
- Expense receipts (i.e. brochure of event, meal receipts, google map for mileage) must be submitted within 14 days of the training. If not submitted within this timeframe, reimbursement will not occur.
- An extension to the 14 days may be granted by submitting a request to the Training Specialist: firstname.lastname@example.org click here: Extension Request Form
- In the event you are declining a portion or all of the scholarship fill out the Declination of Funds form click here: Declination of Funds and submit to Training Specialist: email@example.com
NCV-TTAP Training Portal
We are proud to announce that we now are live with our Training Portal! Topics range from victim interaction, grant management, organizational needs, strategic planning, culture specific trainings, and grant writing. We are excited to be hosting monthly topic specific webinars.
Our Log In Page: NCV-TTAP TRAINING PORTAL
To request log in information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remote Training - Web based meetings or webinars led by a skilled trainer consisting of a combination of presentation and discussion.
Consulting and Technical Assistance – Trainings are available to work directly with leadership (staff or board) on a specific issue or project in your organization. The platforms used for these could be over the phone, email or a webinar. Topics can include but are not limited to working with a board to develop better board practices, revising a performance evaluation system, refining your fiscal management system.
Classroom Training – This is either in person or on site. Ranging in size of 8-25 people. Training is a mix of presentation, small group, and individual work.
Hybrid Programs – These can be any combination of Classroom Training and Remote Training (new knowledge, new skills and learning to apply the skills and address barriers to be successful), and Consulting and Technical Assistance (focus on systems and processes).
Request a Specific Training- We would love to hear from you. Fill out a: Training Request
Let us know what you want to know!
JOIN OUR LIST SERV!
Tell Us What You Need!
We want your thoughts and opinions! Below is a link to a survey to help us help you!
Simply click on the link and answer the questions.
NCV-TTAP YouTube Channel