Click here to register: https://www.criminaladdiction.com/_files/ugd/20399b_f48507c9483a4945bfd85df826dec699.pdf
Course Description: The 3 DAY- (24 hr.) Course which is classroom of THREE days of the BEST training you'll receive ANYWHERE in the country. Back again at NLETC 18 years Consecutively-
DOING CRIMINAL PATROL IS PART OF YOUR JOB. YOU DON’T NEED THE INTERSTATE OR A K9 TO DO IT.
Students will see first-hand how Criminal patrol techniques can yield large and small drug and other type arrests from traffic stops and other legal contacts with people of society regardless of age, sex, race, gender or any other class or designation. These students will learn about the growing number of drugs they may see in their area and how to battle them. The students will learn how to put these legal techniques into place with these types of contacts after completing the class.
Students will also learn of the incredible advanced concealment places in land-vehicles that smugglers and other people involved with drugs hide the drugs, weapons and currency. They will also be in a classroom filled with large and small actual "displays" of hidden compartments and Storyboards of actual success stories from students. These "displays" are everything to fuel tanks with traps built in them to a 15-foot electric trap hidden in a fuel unit.
Course Content: After attending, each student will have been provided the instruction to:
- Learn the History of contraband saturation into the U.S. and how over time the trends and patterns have shifted
- Identify legal traffic stops
- Identify the conversational questions and concealed interviews during the encounter
- Identifying indicators
- Detect that some terrorist’s networks are tied to drugs and how to stop them
- Requesting Consent legally
- Identifying search and seizure laws especially search incident to arrest, probable cause, consent and other legal techniques
- Identify search and seizure laws especially search incident to arrest, probable cause, and other legal techniques
- Properly using K-9’s and the case law pertaining to their deployments
- Identify how be more officer safety conscious
- Understand Very Detailed Drug identification in small user- amounts to large trafficking packages
- How actual search techniques should escalate
- Locating hidden contraband in very sophisticated compartments
- Identify Cover loads
- What to do after criminal activity or contraband is located
- Documenting these arrests properly
- Identify Currency seizure procedures and how they benefit your agency
- Understand more than the basic Cocaine, Heroin, Methamphetamine drugs. Learn and understand about: Tranq, Fentanyl, 2CI, 2CE, GHB, Khat, PCP, Flakka, Molly, Liquid meth and much more identification.
- How to safely handle and test these drugs.
- What to do after locating them
- ….AND MORE
Who Should Attend:
Any and all officers from rookies to veteran officers who want to learn an incredible amount of information on one of the main reasons we in Law Enforcement are called to work: DRUGS.
See more information here:
Students are responsible for lodging ($25.00 per night double occupancy) and meals.
Equipment: Pen/Pencil, notebook, and extra towels if you are staying at NLETC.
Start Date: 10/24/2023 Start Time: 8:00 am
End Date: 10/26/2023
Tuition: $300.00 plus lodging and meals as applicable
Class Limit: 30
Instructor: Greg Goltz, CRIMINALaddiction Inc.