Community-Based Juvenile Services Aid (CB/EB)
The Community-based Juvenile Services Aid Division is a separate and distinct budgetary program within the Crime Commission. Funding acquired by communities through participation in this grant program is used to aid in the establishment and provision of community-based services for juveniles who come in contact with the juvenile justice system.
Program Quarterly Reporting
- Required Variables for JCMS 2019
- JCMS Training Videos
- Creating Narratives
- Certifying Narratives for County/Tribe Leads
- Certifying Data for County/Tribe Leads
- Missing Data Report User Guide
To request a certificate for access to JCMS in NCJIS or to make any changes to an existing certificate, please email Erin Wasserburger firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial Guidebook
- GrantVantage training resources
- How to Create Digital Signature using Adobe Software
To request a license to GrantVantage, please email Jessi Svoboda Jessica.Svoboda@nebraska.gov